FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Can I bring my child?
Children are not allowed, except nursing babies. The length of the event and setting is not ideal for young children or babies.
- Will the event accommodate attendees with disabilities?
The event is wheelchair accessible. Contact Customer Care with questions at 770-487-3013
- What if I can’t attend, can I get a refund?
Tickets are nonrefundable but may be redeemed for the next event. However, you will have to pay the difference if there is a price increase. If you can't make it, you must notify us in writing no later than April 1, 2023. If not notified by the allotted time, tickets will be viewed as redeemed.
- Do I have to print my pass and bring it with me to the event?
You will need to print your receipt or show it on the mobile app with your driver's license.
- What if I want to become a share/speak at one of the Q&A's of this event?
Please email Sublimationsummit@gmail.com and someone will be in touch with you.
- Will the classes be recorded?
Yes, we will be Live-Streaming the event.
- Can my spouse join me at the event?
Spouses are always welcome to stay at the hotel, but if they attend any of the events they must pay!
- What about dietary restrictions or if I am gluten-free?
No problem, just let them know when you check in.
- Come join the Sublimation Summit 2023 Facebook Group for all the latest and exciting updates.
- Further questions: Contact us at (646) 883-1893